A group of Vermont College of Fine Arts students and graduates joined together — and took time from busy schedules — to produce and market a Blog Initiative raising awareness for both MFA writing programs. The Blog Initiative offered a 5-Daycation to bloggers willing to host us.
The First Blog on the schedule to invite us aboard is www.TeachingAuthors.com
Teaching Authors Blog is a group effort of six children’s authors who also teach writing. Some of them are even VCFA grads and they have participated in this project as both hosts and bloggers.
Please stop by their blog, check them out and check out the posts of our authors as well, as they will be posting there on the schedule below.
Stop in. Say hello. Show some VCFA pride. And if you like what you see, PLEASE Facebook, tweet and pass the link to this blog on to your friends.
- 6/13 The Point of Point of View, By Jodi Paloni
- 6/15 Decide vs. Discover: How to Figure Out What Happens Next, By Cynthia Newberry Martin
- 6/17 Picture Your Setting: Inch Forward in the Dark, By Sion Dayson
- 6/20 What You Can Learn By Critiquing Others, By Lyn Miller-Lachman
- 6/22 Finding the Heart in Your Story, By Pam Watts